Yep another post. But I came home today to a package sitting on my front porch. I was so excited to see that it was James' new shoes that I just got for him! :) James finally got a pair of Chaco's. The best part about these Chaco's they were only $26 + shipping.... a great deal with then are normally $90 shoes. So, I got them out of the box and they are HUGE! I had to take a picture and share it with you all.
6 comments:
HAHA!
Too many cliches are going through my head: "Those are big shoes to fill", "No one can fill his shoes". Great pict! BTW - how did you manage to pay $26 for Chacos? I thought I did well last fall when I got mine for half price at Deep Creek - been wearing them every day since my teaching days are through for the summer! See ya soon.
Wow! What size shoe does he wear? A 15?
Thanks for making me chuckle today...
Missing James, huh? :)
Sweet picture, Tiffany! You and James are in my prayers today!
Hmmm...they don't look near as big on me I must say. I wear them as often as possible though, partly because I think they're great, and partly because my feet need a break from the darn combat boots I wear all darn day. It looks like so much great stuff has been happening there while I've been gone, and it really bums me out this is the second summer so far I've missed because of the military. Alright honey, I love you, and I'll talk to you soon
Post a Comment