YEA! My brother and sister in law came to NC for a visit!!!! Zach and Cas came down on Sat. night (late) and they will be here until tomorrow morning. We have been having lots of fun. They brought Steve (their yellow lab) and we were a little worried that they wouldn't get along. Bohdi likes to pick on other dogs and be EXTREMELY annoying and Steve just wants to kill other dogs... which is not a good combination but they did get along VERY well with each other! I was so happy. Both dogs have been WORN out every night and they love playing with each other. They have their moments where there are a few growls, but they are in the house together and noone has gotten hurt!
Here are FEW pics and videos (hopfully) of the week so far. I'm posting at work (EOG prep week) so I'm not sure if it will work. Plus my camera died so I'll have to put more on later after I charge the batteries.
Here is Zach climbing the tree over the lake

Our cute little chaco feet at the lake

Zach in the ocean with the two dogs.

Cassandra "swimming" in the ocean.... she LOVED it... really!

The dogs watching a surfer walk on to the beach.

The videos will have to come later.... the camera just doesn't have any juice left to download them! :)
7 comments:
Looks like you all had so much fun. Wish we could see you. Enjoy your time together.
That picture of the dogs is too cute!
:)
glad you guys are having such a great time!
The dog picture is wonderful. I love it. I'm so glad they are getting along. It sure looks like a fun weekend-week. I'm glad they got to go down. I know they had a good time. So, how much time were you actually able to take off? I'm glad you decided to enjoy some of the time together. Hope your week goes well with testing. We are having WestTest and Terra Nova testing. 2nd grade is finished today. Yeah! I'm actually taking tomorrow off to get some things done here are home. I'm looking forward to it. Love you so much!
OK now, no fair! You guys are having way too much fun while we slave away with testing in WV.
Looking forward to Memorial Day at the Lake!
love you!
Looks like you had a blast! That's awesome. I REALLY want to see your family at Christmas! Hope y'all can make it...^_^
I ditto what Kristi said!
I ditto-ditto what Kim and Kristi said! I'm so glad you guys had fun together. What a blessing that you guys are such a close-knit brother and sister (and sister-in-law!).
Post a Comment