Sorry to my faithful blog readers. I know that you all must be wondering where the pictures are from Memorial day weekend!!! This week has HIT me hard. I have come home from work everyday just worn out to the max. I actually went to sleep Friday night at 7:30PM and woke up at 10 the next morning. I just could not keep my eyes open. I have a feeling the next week is going to feel alot like last week b/c my students are just crazy ready to be out of school. This is our last week and I plan on SLEEPING alot during my first week of "summer".
So here you go some of the way cool pictures of Memorial Day weekend at the lake! :) We all had so much fun. I only wish that my husband could've been there with us to enjoy this beautiful weekend! We missed you, honey!
Here are lots and lots of pictures. I probably should've done a slide show, but this way you can take as much time as you want looking at each and everyone! :)
Uncle Peter carries out the cool yard sale finds from the weeekend

Medicine and a scrapped up knee all at the same time... what a stinky day!

our very own handy men!

Hannah is driving... LOOK OUT!

Dinner time with the fam.

Our new signature pose!

Nana got a cool butterfly!

Campfire time! "where's my dog!?!"

Cute little family before they "hit the road"

we found the candle rings!

Meg and the "new Zach" (as kole calls him)

I got him!

no I think Uncle Peter has him!

nice face Hannah!

boat time with the dogs

Uncle Brian is ready for a swim

cute little trio

Don't let the bear get mom!

yes, he is field dressing a stuffed deer in the middle of a store.

frisbee in the front yard

time to test the water.... yep! it's too cold

"TT [that's me] Bring me my juice"

reading time

more reading time

When you gotta go, you gotta go!
9 comments:
It sure was lots of fun. Kole is going to be sooo mad at Aunt TT in a few years! By the way, my new candle rings look awesome. I have them out right now with burgundy candles. It's amazing that we got so many activities in, in one short weekend. I'm so thankful that you made the trip and back safely. Thanks for coming! I know it is a long drive. Yes, James we really missed you a lot. We look forward to the time when you will be back with us, sharing all the good times. I love you both so much.
Grandmommi and I just sat and laughed at those pictures! She's here for a few days. It was so much fun to be together. I agree with your mom - Kole will not like TT for that picture - but it is sooo cute! We missed you James!
I imagine the store owners thought you all were crazy attacking fake animals in their stores! What fun! I saw you in church, but didn't get to say, "Hi!" Either way, it was nice to see you back and I'm glad you had a great trip. One more week, and then you can sleep, sleep, sleep...I"ll pray it's an easy one for you!
www.namastechild.blogspot.com
What a fun weekend! We just keep on makin'memories! God has blessed us indeed...may He be with James. We're looking forward to some more good visit time this summer! Words of Wisdom to all: Be safe, finish strong, come home soon.
love you
I also saw your pics on facebook this morning and enjoyed looking through the family weekend. It looks like you all had a great time together. Yes, the pic of Kole will be one to archive for the future for sure! I related most to the one of your mom wearing her sunglasses on her head and reading glasses on her face! I'm glad you had so much fun together! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Great pictures! I loved the one of you, Meg, and Zach doing your "new pose". You guys are so cute. Dot looks so great too.
Kole and Caleb ought to get together and have their breathing treatments at the same time!
BTW, I loved the giant pack of Diet DP on the front porch! I wonder who that was for?!
Yes, I need to put up pictures..although there aren't many. I think R is embarassed by the camera. I can't access photobucket or rockyou at work so I have to remember to do it when I'm at home
:)
LOL! So many fun pictures. Yes, with Kalleigh screaming and John getting food for us, Johnathan peed on the flowers at Universal Studios, Hollywood. You just do what you have to, right?!
Post a Comment