Yesterday I went to the dog park with a couple friends from school. There were four labs there three of them were chocolate labs. Bohdi was 20lbs bigger than the closest dog to his size. He was the biggest dog there. I'm so glad he is a friendly dog. I am still looking forward to him being out of the puppy phase. As you can tell my dog has really kept me company these first few months and I'm SO glad that I have him. All the vet bills were TOTALLY worth it. I've got a really cool buddy here at home.
Today, was a HUGE down day. I didn't leave the house at all except to go in the front yard to do some gardening. I watched lots of movies and ate pretty much everything in the house! I've been trying to save money for next weekend's big adventure (Memorial Day at the Lake House) and I knew that if I left the house, I would spend money! So I stayed in. I got a couple scrap booking pages done on our dating album. I'm almost half way done now! by the time I get it done I'm afraid I'll be starting baby books!! Here are my latest pages. This was the first surprise date James took me on. Other included the aquarium, trips to the beach, the cheesecake factory, and ice skating (just to name a few). He is usually really good with planning a "surprise date" at least once every couple of months. I know the picture is a little small, but if you click on it then it will get bigger, I think.
This whole week is going to be a pretty boring week. We have EOG (end of grade) testing at school which means I'll be sitting a room all morning watching teachers give tests to five students in a mod. setting. It also means I don't get a "planning" all week b/c my planning is in the morning when the testing is going on. Not fun. I am MORE THAN READY for school to be out. ONLY THREE WEEKS LEFT! YEA!
Hope you all have a great week!! :)
6 comments:
I'm so sorry you have had a down day. You won't have to think much about next week if you are involved in testing. Maybe you can chill a little. I'm soooo looking forward to seeing you and my "granddoggie" Bodhi. Mostly just you though! I'm really ready to ride in the boat and get some hot chocolate at Arrowhead! Wheeee! We'll stretch our arms up and try to touch every bridge we go under. I love you very much daughter and look forward to this weekend.
CUTE scrapbook page!!
I hope you have a fantastic time with your family next weekend--you deserve it! Give everyone a hug from me.
Sometimes we just need "down days" - days where we do nothing but veg. Sounds like that was what you did. We need to recharge our batteries every once in awhile. I don't get many of those, but when I do - I enjoy them to the max! I'm looking forward to seeing you - and everyone else - this week-end. Fun, family times. Yea for the boat rides to Arrowhead for hot chocolate. That's always Rachael's favorite trip. See ya soon.
Like the scrapbook! Very cute!!
Glad you finally made it to the dog park too!!
Yes, cute LO! I love those pictures. Very creative use of the fibers! And yes, we'll definitely scrap together at Christmas. I've gotten significantly behind since Kalleigh came along!
I can't wait for this weekend!! It's going to be so much fun!!! The boat rides are always one of my favorites =] Especially when we go to Arrowhead!! I can't wait to see everyone! Love ya Tiff
Post a Comment