Friday, May 18, 2007

Wacky Wack; Dress to Wack the EOG's

Next week is EOG testing (End Of Grade). It is a huge deal for our school because if we do not meet our AYP (annual Yearly Progress) we will have a "team" come in and take over our school to help US become better teachers. Yes, I said "better teachers".... anyway, to pump up the kids today we had a pep rally in the gym and it was Wacky Friday. Our theme was "Wack the EOG" Of course the art and music teacher had to be as artistic as possible and take wacky day to the extreme. I thought you'd enjoy some pictures! :)



2 comments:

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

Ok, I'll just make this one comment go for all the new posts. Wow, how jealous am I that you can just go to the beach and not have to drive for hours and hours! It looks like you guys had so much fun and I'm really happy that you can spend time with your family! Also, it doesn't surprise me that you would have one of the most original outfits that totally you. Good luck with the tests and maybe see you at NM graduation.

Anonymous said...

Cute get-up. Is that TJ beside you? I'm assuming so since you said the art and music teachers had to be the most creative. Good luck next week. Maybe everyone will relax and just have a good time after all this testing is over. What!!!! Enjoy school! Sorry for the sarcasm.