I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
More pics from Zach and Cas weekend
I have tons of pictures and a few videos of this weekend. I thought it would be easier to put them on a slide show for you to see them all! :)
Great pictures and videos! It's a little scary to think about what might happen when both you couples get children! The blog industry will be overtaken. Ha! It was fun to see the dogs playing together. Bodhi is a riot trying to swim. It reminds me of Megan in the water!
Loved all the pictures and the videos! Looks like so much fun. Glad Zach and Cass got to go visit you - and that the dogs got along. The Clark clan needs to make a trip down sometime! See ya next week-end at the lake.
OK, Tiff, is your bathing suit CAMO??? Looks like Real Tree to me! :) Seriously, looks like you all had so much fun at the beach. I don't ever have nearly that much fun -- mainly because I avoid the sun. :) I'll just stay inside and cook dinner!
5 comments:
Great pictures and videos! It's a little scary to think about what might happen when both you couples get children! The blog industry will be overtaken. Ha! It was fun to see the dogs playing together. Bodhi is a riot trying to swim. It reminds me of Megan in the water!
Loved all the pictures and the videos! Looks like so much fun. Glad Zach and Cass got to go visit you - and that the dogs got along. The Clark clan needs to make a trip down sometime! See ya next week-end at the lake.
BEER-DOG!!
OK, Tiff, is your bathing suit CAMO??? Looks like Real Tree to me! :) Seriously, looks like you all had so much fun at the beach. I don't ever have nearly that much fun -- mainly because I avoid the sun. :) I'll just stay inside and cook dinner!
So cool! I love how you put those on there! Looks like you had fun. ^_^
Post a Comment