To Mom,
I am so blessed to have you as a mother. Growing up you were always there at home with us. You would teach us fun crafts and give of yourself unconditionally. You've shown me how to love and care for my husband and family in the ways Christ wants us to. Your UNCONDITIONAL love for your husband and children is amazing. No matter how much we've messed up and sinned you were (and are) always there with OPEN arms and tears of joy when we "come back" to you.
Dad always said that we didn't "get along" or that we argued because we were so much alike. I remember thinking (and probably screaming a few times) "WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE!" I sure hope I was wrong. Mom, I want to be EXACTLY like you.
I LOVE YOU,
Your Oldest Daughter
Here are some pictures to give you an idea of how WONDERFUL my momma is! :)

Mom and Dad at Babcock State Park. You wanna talk about a couple that's been through ALOT...
Mom attempts to join in on one of her children's hobbies. GO MOM!
Our quick trip to New River
Mom always rejoices with us when we rejoice. This is when James and I got engaged.
She was SO EXCITED after the wedding. (You're hair looks beautiful mom) ;)

It was really important to me that my mom sang the same song on MY wedding day that she sang on HER wedding day. Of course, her voice is beautiful!
Kole LOVES his Nanna and she is so GREAT at being a Nanna. She spends so much QUALITY time with him when most of us just want to turn on "Nemo" , "The Land Before Time" or "Deigo" to keep him occupied.

Evenings with mom usually involve finding ways to keep her up past her bed time. (9:30)
The whole family this past Christmas
It's pretty cool how that living room can become ANYTHING... even a great campground. It's so nice that we always had someone to bring us snacks in the "jungle" though.
Mom and two of her favorite guys; dad and Boy B. (or Toby)
11 comments:
Oh, Tiffany, what a wonderful tribute to your sweet, beautiful, talented, and loving Mom. I especially loved seeing those "old" pictures. Yes, she is a terrific person and I love her too.
The picture of you and you mom at your wedding is my favorite! Your mom always was the photogenic one of our group! :) She is just as pretty on the inside too. Your deep love and appreciation for your mom is very evident in your words.
She looks so much like you! That was a really sweet post. Few things are as precious as a great relationship with your mom. By the way, I hope you're revved up for this weekend b/c after every "wrestling match" at church I wonder what I got myself into by signing up for this retreat! ;) Really, it'll be fun. I hope...
There are few things more special in this life than our relationships with our moms. What a wonderful mother's day gift to her - she is pretty special. She was always the "big sister" I never had by birth. I got to see her last night for a little bit at a mother/daughter banquet the teen girls gave at the Mannington church. We had a nice time. See ya in few weeks at the lake!
Well, how wonderful to be honored so richly. I enjoyed the pictures so much, even the not so flattering ones! How sweet of you to post this. It will always remain a favorite Mother's Day gift. God is so good. You are proof to me of His love for me. Thank you sweet daughter. (And I hadn't cried all day today!)
That was beautiful Tiff! She's been my greatest earthly blessing for 30 years! Hope she keeps me another 30! Proud of you...love you!
Okay, I cried too. What a special gift God has given you. I have no doubt in my mind you will follow your mom's example and be a fantastic mother yourself one day.
Good post! It's funny cause I remember a lot of those early pics from being at your house when we were little. Remember when your mom used to have the movie thing at your house and we would pay with pennies to get in and get snacks...that was really fun. Well happy mom's day to everyone...even those who have chocolate labs (or whatever bohdi is) as their baby.
very, very sweet!
Your mom IS fabulous!
Hey, Happy mothers day, I got to get online for the first time in a month or so, I wish I could send a bunch of pictures of here, but I guess youll have to wait until I get home. I hope you and Zach and Cass are having a great time at the beach and I love and miss you all
Undoubtably the best blog of the year!
Post a Comment