Tuesday, January 30, 2007

KeirraBelle Rayne Harbert

The Facts
Name:KeirraBelle Rayne Harbert
Weight: 6lbs.5oz.
Time: 11:00AM
Date: Jan. 30,2007
Details:
There were some complications but baby and mommy (or baby sister, as I like to call her) are doing fine. The baby's heart rate went up to 250 after a GREAT labor and delivery. Her heart rate went back to normal on it's own but they still moved KeirraBelle to Morgantown (she was born in Fairmont) for observation. Kaitlyn is still in Fairmont and will spend this first night away from her baby. I talked to Kaitlyn tonight and she sounds tired, but good. She said that she would be able to go home tomorrow but it will be three days before she can take KeirraBelle "home".

Cerik, Kait and KeiraBelle



This is Susan Neptune (yes a family member), she was actually on duty and the one to transport KeiraBelle to Morgantown. It was comforting for Kaitlyn to know that her baby was in such good hands. Susan kept her updated throughout the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn looks so much like Kathy in these pictures! I'm so glad she and KeirraBelle are ok. Thanks for the pics, Tiff.

Hannah Clark said...

I'm glad that Kaitlyn and KeirraBelle are okay!! Kaitlyn looks so young in the pictures...I hope you and James are having a great last few days before he leaves!! I love you!

Kim Hodges said...

Wow. Welcome to life, children. May God pour out his blessings on that tiny bundle and her beautiful mommy!

Stefanie said...

I'm glad that Mommy and baby are doing well! Sorry to hear there were some complications but it sounds like KierraBelle is in the right hands!

I'll be thinking of you and James tomorrow.

Love you,

Steff

Anonymous said...

Good post! It was amazing. She is a sweetie. Yes, indeed, welcome to life, children. They are sooo young, but they both really seem to have a great amount of love for their little girl. Who's life have I stumbled into? :)