Monday, January 15, 2007

Busy Busy

I know, it's been a while. I must honestly say, I don't know HOW people get things
done when they have kids. There is NO WAY I'll be able to work, take care of children, my husband, the dog, the house, be active in the church, teach private lessons and make dinner. Those women out there who work and take care of children.... "WAY TO GO!!!" more power to ya, I don't know how you do it. But i have a feeling that I'll find out, someday! :)
So it's been one of those weeks. You know those weeks where you feel like you are on your feet taking care of something ALL THE TIME and the very FEW hours that you are not you are sleeping. It has been a very busy week. James is deploying on the 2nd so we are trying to fit the next year into these last few days. So there is my excuse for not blogging in a while!
I would post on the week but you'd be bored out of your mind. It was all work related with an interview thrown in there on Thurs. (that went VERY WELL) We took Bohdi to the lake yesterday with some of our friends and their dogs. Bohdi doesn't know how to swim yet, but he tried and it was funny! :) We had a newcomers meeting for church on Thur. night where we met another really sweet family. The rest of the week consisted of work, private lessons, making dinner, cleaning house and driving soldiers to the airport.
We are going to look at new cars today. I don't think it's a great idea, but James is all for it.... I'm compromising. And if Compromising gets me a new Jeep Commander, then that is a compromise I'm willing to make! ha ha :) I just don't want the payment.
I thought I'd add a few more honeymoon pics. THese were pics that we took while on the whale watch. We forgot our digital camera that day and had to get a disposable one so that is why these are late. Enjoy.
PS: Thank God that you are ABLE to have a busy week.... that seems to make them better!!!

Here is the boat we went on


Here is our tour guide team


Here I am TOTALLY freezing!!


Here I am infront of a SNAKE! I made James take it real quick.... I didn't even like this thing, it made my toes curl under!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tiff, love the pictures. I don't think i would have liked that snake either!! Thanks for sharing.

Stefanie said...

I'm really surprised you actually took that picture with the snake. I'm sure you were wanting to start sobbing underneath.

I can tell you've been busy because I haven't talked to you (boo hoo).

Being busy is a blessing. If you weren't busy, you'd be bored and bored is no fun.

When you have children, it's not going to be like adding more things to get done to your life, they will become a part of your life; a part of your routine.

It's like Milo. When I got him, I thought, geez - I gotta take him out to pee, feed him, play with him - it's going to take up a lot of my time! But it really doesn't. Taking care of him is just another thing that I do every day and it's so fun.

Bottom line - you just need to get PG so you can find out!!!! Have a baby already!

;)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

I'm actually shocked th at you are sitting under a "snake". I think you are actually desensitizing. Yeah, babies just become a part of who you are and your life at that time. It's amazing how it all meshes together. Now, I don't know if I agree with Stef about getting pregnant right now. We'd never get James on the plane! Can you imagine?!

A Jeep Commander sounds like a good compromise too. Should be fun. Keep us posted. Love you!