Well, the leg was hurting alot more yesterday and it looked even worse. Today it is doing so much better! My antibiotics are making me sick though. The Dr. told me to take 2 of them twice a day. I think that is too much on my stomach. So, Aunt Donna, can I take one FOUR times a day? Will that help my stomach? Will it work?
I know I must have the best of luck, and I hate complaining, but now I have a MISRABLE head cold as well. I pretty sure I'm O.D.ing on meds! With the FOUR antibiotics, 800mg of Ibuprophen, and two extra strength Tylanol Flu pills in me I'm constantly dizzy! My poor students TOTALLY relize that "Mrs. Shaw's not all here today"! ha ha I've also noticed that if I stay calm I'm not dizzy, but when I get worked up (upset with a class) then I start getting REALLY dizzy.
Ok alot of information I'm sure you all didn't really WANT to know!
Have a great rest of the week! :)
3 comments:
Hey, Tiff, I do hope you are better today. As for your stomach hurting - I'd ask the pharmacist if you get the same efficiency of the drug if you spread the pills out and also if dizziness is a side-effect of the antibiotics. If you can't function due to dizziness, check with the doctor and see if there is something else you can take. Also make sure that if you are supposed to take pills with food that you are doing that. Different medications can cause the stomach to hurt if you don't eat and you're supposed to. I hope your leg gets better soon.
I'm glad the your leg is getting better!! Everything will be okay!! I love you so much and miss you like crazy!!
HannahElise♥
Wow - what excitement. I sure hope you're feeling better - but Tiff, you always were a little ditzy. Oh wait, you were saying dizzy. :/ Sorry. Love you and hope you're feeling better soon.
Post a Comment