Here we are starting a new tradition (at least I've decided it's a tradition!) Painting ornaments with my in-laws

Look at James' COOL ornament. He almost killed his arm trying to get all those colors swirrled around in there.

Our cute little niece, Shannon! :)

The ENTIRE Haugh family together... that NEVER happens anymore! :) It is such an amazing blessing to add family members and this year we got to add TWO! :)

Grandmomi got a new toilet seat and Uncle Brian had some fun with it! :)

It's GREAT being the only grandkid! These are just a few of his gifts!

I think this pic is great. If you look closely you can see Kole holding onto Bohdi's tail. That's why Kole has such an ornrey look on his face! TOO CUTE!

Bohdi and Toby became best buds

Kole got to build a tent with Nanna and Dandaddy.... they went "hunting" and red books all night... we at least until 10:30! :)

Mom and Dad are ready for the WV Bowl Game! WV WON!!! I must've been the lucky hat, dad! :)

FAMILY TIME IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 comments:
Awesome pictures!! Thanks for sharing. I love the one of Brian - what a dweeb. I so missed being there with everyone - but you now understand the "in-law" thing. It really is a blessing to have two families to spend holidays with. Love you lots! A.B.
Great pictures! Look like you all had a great time!
Tiff, thanks for sharing your Christmases with us. I had to call Mike in here to see that picture of Brian. He's so funny! You and Zach sure married cute additions to the family!! :) Love to you all.
Great pictures! Thanks for putting them up! I missed being with everyone over there this year..Hopefully we'll be over there next year!! That picture of Uncle Brian is hilarious! Isn't the funniest guy :-P! I hope school's going well for you! I can't wait to see you again!! I miss you sooo much!! Love you!!
Hannah
Good pictures! It was great fun and quite a blessing to have everyone there. That may not happen again for awhile. Love you!
Yea! Thanks for the pics! So glad your family could all be together. That IS so special!
Thanks for the pictures Tiffany! We miss you all and feel so grateful to stay in touch through your photos.
Love you!
Hello!! New Blog entry?!?!?!?
:)
great to see your family!!! glad you had so much fun. Also glad that Bohdi is okay!!!! Love and miss!! ^_^
Post a Comment