Well get ready for many pictures! We've had some pretty great family time recently, and here are some pictures to prove it!
First we went to Diana's Pumpkin Farm in CaƱon City where we picked out our pumpkins for the season. We got to go on a hay ride (which River LOVED), pet a goat and a cow, play in the corn kernels, and see "how tall this fall". All the pumpkins were grown there on the farm. It was a small town feel and we loved it!
He picked out this pumpkin and wouldn't put it down!
He LOVED this puppy and the puppy loved him!
This was the view from the top of the hay stack.
This was on the hay ride. I like that we are all THREE in this picture. :)
The, of course, there were lots of opportunities for some great pictures.
Time to go home!
Then it was time to carve the pumpkin. Mommy cleaned it out and daddy carved it!
It's a kitty!
I made some homemade caramels. They are yummy, but stuck to the paper a little.
Time to lite the pumpkin!
He was being so sweet and lovin on momma. Love this kid!
Tonight is the trunk or treat at our church so be looking for some cute pics from our fun family time tonight!





















5 comments:
SO cute! I love the picture of you and River looking up at the camera while cleaning out the pumpkin. You look so much like your mom in that one!
Great pictures, Tiff!! I love the one of you and River on the hayride. And the "one-of-a-kind" green shirt looks so good on you :) The one of you two on the steps is just precious! Such fun, fun times!!
Cool,
dad
I really needed to catch up. I love all the new pictures on the steps. He is such a cutie and you are beautiful! Love you all so much.
OMG I love him!!
Post a Comment