Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just some Fall Fun!

Cute clothes!  I got some CUTE leg warmers in the mail this week and couldn't wait to put them on River. They aren't daddy's favorite, but I think they are adorable.  He's still a little guy, I promise I won't make him wear leg warmers when he's 13... ;)


 We've played outside and explored the fun fall leaves.  River found a feather, pine cones, and dried dandelions to blow! Of course these were the only two pics I got of all that. 

 We've done some baking and I let Rive lick the bowl for the first time.  I'm pretty laid back with many things, but for some reason him eating raw eggs just scared me until now. :)  
 Our house has had at least two babies in it since October 8th.  This is "A" (I wont post her name on here), the baby she is now 8 weeks old! I love having a newborn to love on!
 This is "T" she's two and is only here once or twice a month
 Riv got some new toys, they are hand painted and wooden. I think they are so cute. 
And I'm not sure WHEN this happened?!?!?!  I've noticed such growth in this little guy in the past month.  I just can't believe how fast it is going.  Now if he'd just grow some hair! ;)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Nice update! Love it all! Miss that River!!