This past weekend was Todd's three day AND it wasn't hunting weekend so we were able to on a long weekend camping trip! A while ago we got a new pop up camper which is significantly larger than our last one. While Todd has been able to take it hunting, this was my first time in the camper and it was wonderful! We went to a site called Spruce Grove, we didn't have any hook ups, but we had a battery to keep the heater and lights on at night. It was nestled in the Rocky Mountains with a stream running right by our site. Beautiful and relaxing!
River really enjoyed playing outside all day long. Daddy taught him how to pan for gold! :)
I think I followed them around for about 20-30min just taking pictures of them walking together.



I think I followed them around for about 20-30min just taking pictures of them walking together.


The Aspen trees are beautiful this time of year. With the huge majestic mountain, the streams, blue skies, and aspens, it was extremely beautiful!
While we in beautiful scenery we decided to take River's 18month photos. :) Here are a few of my favorites, you can see the whole shoot on my facbook page.
I just LOVE this one. It makes me smile every time. I am so in love with this child!
LOOK! I think he's starting to get some dimples....









4 comments:
Love love love the family photo! And River 'walking' with daddy, yay!!! Looks like y'all had a great time
He is SO very cute!!!
How wonderful to see the "walking with Daddy" pictures. Love, love the sweet family picture too. I need this one in a frame in my house.
What fun! And that River is just cotton-pickin' adorable!!
Post a Comment