Before we went camping, River received a package in the mail from Aunt Cassandra and Uncle Zachary. It was a Sand Art Monster kit! So fun! THANK YOU ZACH AND CAS!!!
We finally had time to get it put together today and had a fun time making it together.
This was included in the kit. I actually put a few of the pieces on before we started and let it dry so we could fill one with sand while another was drying.
River got his own monster to make and really enjoyed putting the foam pieces on the glue.
Then we filled it with sand. He helped by holding the bags while I cut.
THEN, I thought I'd let him try to hold the bag and this is what happened..... oops! He thought he was supposed to eat it so he put it in his mouth.
Still filling up!
Then we were all done! I wonder how long it will be before they are all mixed up? I filled the tops with glue in hopes that they wouldn't mix too much.
Fun project today!
I've had a lazy day today as yesterday was fairly busy for us. We've enjoyed relaxing and chilling around the house today. I LOVE being home with my little guy every day! WHAT A BLESSING!!!!







2 comments:
Love the pictures, those are some cool sand monsters!! I enjoyed reading your blog. You look so happy!
What a cool art project! Great job, River!!
Post a Comment