Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Fall Treats

With working full-time, taking online classes (which are insanely demanding and difficult) I wanted to make some easy fun fall treat. :)  
They are not homemade, but they're pretty cute!   

Pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese icing.
 These are made from moon pies, oreos, M&Ms, candy corn, icing and sprinkles. 
 And the "witches' hats", hershey kisses, orange icing, and fudge stripped cookies. (I'm taking these to work tomorrow) 

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Those are so fun!!! I think I could eat one or two or NINE of those witches hats!!

Nicole B. Leasure-Guthridge said...

So cute, I may have to steal these ideas.

Aunt Donna said...

Cute, cute! No one said things had to be completely homemade to be good and fun. Sandra Lee has built an empire out of "semi-homemade." :) Way to express your creative side, Tiff!

Stefanie said...

These are all so creative! I love the witch hats!!