Saturday, October 23, 2010

A little overboard?.....

 I went yard-saling this morning, and happened upon a family yard sale with four girls under the age of four. The twins were just 11 months. Her words, "I was picky about what my girls wore so this is good stuff" and it was.  I got quite a few cute clothes.  Can you believe I got all of this for $20!

 These are my three favorites.
 A bunch of cute onsies.
 and even a couple sweaters!
 Two of them had owls on them! My favorite!

I think I might be starting to look pregnant and not "chubby". At least that's what Meg said when I sent her this picture. ;) thanks sis!

and this is just cute. Todd went out Thursday night to get hunting stuff and came back jewlery for me and a this cute little onsie for the little one.
Let's hope it's really a girl! :)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Congrats on the great garage sale find! How fun!

Stefanie said...

I hope it's a girl, too! Glad you found so much stuff. Of course, your family and friends will also overload the little one with goodies, too!