Monday, March 31, 2008

Meg and Zach's Engagement Photos

On Saturday I had the privilege of taking Meg and Zach's engagement photos. We went to the "rail trail" by Meg's apt. I think they turned out pretty good.
Here is a sneak peak, but if you want to see more go check out the photography website. There is a link on the right side of this page. Also, look at the "Special Family Moments" page and "Special Kid Moments" page b/c we also got some cute ones with Kole.

What a cute couple!

The Tunnel Of Love

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures - and such a cute couple. I love the "Tunnel of Love" shot. Great eye, Tiff.

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy, oh, boy! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! You are soooo talented, Tiffany. Of course, you had some pretty cute/handsome subjects too. :)

Kim Hodges said...

Beautiful!!

Deborah said...

I love these! They are so cute together.

Matthew and Lindsay said...

BEAUTIFUL - Tiff!!!

Kristi Petrak said...

I love those!!! They look so happy together. I'm happy for them. I'll be here to go to the wedding, too!! Yea!!! ^_^ Love you!

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

you did a really good job! i love the tunnel one with the sepia tone, so good!

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

ok, correction, it isn't sepia, but it looks it, with the lighting and everything, but i still love it, and i love the ones on your photog page also, the one where he's holding her up, so good!

Stefanie said...

You know I love 'em!

Megan said...

I didn't know we could clean up so nice! Or maybe it was just the talented photographer and some editing.....either way, they look great. thanks!!

Tiffany said...

They're beautiful! Great job, Tiff!