Well I did it. I put in my letter of resignation today. I still have to send one to the central office, but my principal can offically start looking for a new music teacher for next school year. It is really bitter sweet. As most of you know, I've had several "problems" with SHES and several wonderful times as well. I will not be teaching next year and plan on continuing to grow Tiffany Rose Photography and teach private piano and voice lessons while James goes to school. We are not sure where we will end up so that makes it kind of hard for me to look for jobs. I'm even considering working at some low end job at a studio. I think I would really enjoy that and learn alot in the process.
Other than that, not much else new is going on in our lives. I am looking for James to get home around the 27th of this month and this month could not go ANY slower! :) I feel like it should at least be the 15th already!! So if he does get here by the 27th that means there are only 17 days 5 hrs and 2 min to go (I could give you the seconds too, if you'd like them). I'm so excited!!!!!! There lots I want to get done before he gets home, so I plan on keeping busy for the rest of the month.
I have a photo shoot on Saturday for a pageant. It should be fun. I get to use some new equipment that I recently bought. Not much else new going on with the photography stuff. I'm hoping the business will pick up during the summer when I can devote more time to it.
Hope you are all having a great week!!!!
PS: it's now 17 days 4 hrs and 59 min. :)
8 comments:
YAY for you! You're right about it being bitter sweet but you have to pursue your dreams and what is best for the family. And you know, this would be the BEST time to get in with a photo agency. You're young and still have so much further to go. :)
I bet that took a huge load off of your shoulders. A low end job at a studio sounds like a ton of fun! I'm so glad that James will be home soon. You have been so strong Tiff! It's almost over!
Good for you. I know you feel led to to this, or else you wouldn't have made this decision. The boys had "old fashioned" pictures taken a couple months ago and I thought to myself, "Tiffany would be SO good at this, and she would certainly be better with kids than the lady that took our picture!" I'll send you a wallet-size to maybe give you some ideas. Like I said, I think you could be WAY better than the lady that took our kids photo. It was a freebie, so I wasn't too disappointed!!
Well that opening line caught me off guard. I know you've been thinking of this for a long time. I'm proud of you! I'm sure your business is growing and this will give you the time you need to devote to it. I'm sure you'll feel a lot less stress. So glad James will be home soon - a trip to New England soon????? You could see us and Zach and Cass at Gander Brook this summer - sounds like a plan to me. Love you lots!
I'm so excited for you and James to be together again! SO CLOSE! Way to go!
Finish strong!
Proud of you!!
Love you!!!
ole dad
I just realized that I still have all that music teacher stuff in the trunk of my car. I meant to give it to you when I last saw you. Do you still want any of it? If not, any suggestions as to what I should do with it?
Wow! I'm so happy for you that James will be home soon! This has been miserable for you--I can't even imagine. Oh, and since you're looking for a place to be, why not PA? Great place for school, beautiful state, close to home, ^_^
Good luck in your decision! Love you girly! ^_^
Post a Comment