Sunday, March 09, 2008

The First [of many] Wedding Shoot

Here is a sneak preview of Pictures from the first wedding shoot. Let's just say that this was not the easiest "first shoot", but I still think I got some great shots! :) I hope they are happy with their pictures. If you would like to see more then visit Tiffany Rose Photography and follow the links.


I LOVE detail shots!


I love her smile in the picture.


Here she was sitting waiting for her turn for the formal pictures.


The gum matched their dresses... couldn't resist taking this one.


THREE flower girls... too cute!


Oh and I had to put this one on here, b/c it was the FIRST picture I've ever taken as a professional WEDDING photographer... and its pretty cute!

10 comments:

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

The pictures look really good! I hope that they family is pleased with what you got, although I'm sure they will be.

Stefanie said...

I think the pictures are great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see some more pictures. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding too.

Anonymous said...

Great job TR!
love ya
dad

Kim Hodges said...

These look great and the rest of them on your site look so good as well. I love all the pictures of the children--adorable!

Kristi Petrak said...

I love the one with the flower girls!!! So cute! You're right, the smile on the bride's face was radiant. You have a true gift, Tiff ^_^

Anonymous said...

They're wonderful Tiffany! What a beautiful bride! The flower girls are just adorable, but I think my favorite is the "Dad", or was that some other important male? That expression was priceless. You really captured some beautiful moments.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany Rose - how talented are you??? I am so impressed by all of your skills - music - singing & piano - teaching, photography, sewing, crafts, and taking care of Bohdi :) The pictures are great! I love the one of the dad.

Tiffany said...

Those are great! I love the flower girls!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Tiffany! My favorite is the 3 little girls! You caught all of the personality in that shot!