Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy (belated) Easter

I'm at mom and dad house in WV and loving it! :) I got here Friday and they were still in AR visiting Mamaw and Papaw. I shot a wedding on Saturday at the Hotel Morgan (check out the website Tiffany Rose Photography) then when I got home, mom and dad were here. We had a fun, family, Easter Sunday.... we missed Zach, Cas and James but Zach and Cas will be here next weekend and it's only 36 days until James gets home! :) Soon enough we'll all be back together again!

Here are a few pictures from Sunday.





8 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Glad you had fun! I had fun seeing your parents for a little while this past weekend!

Deborah said...

It was so good to see your Mom and Dad for even a short time this past weekend. I wish you could've been there! The picture of you girls with Dot is adorable. She looks so amazing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I loved the picture of the Haugh girls. I missed our Easter together. I think you were at our house in Williamstown the past two years - remember coloring eggs and chocolate fondue from last year? Ahh - fun times! It was good to see a picture of my momma. I'm so happy that James will be home soon. Love you, Tiff.

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

It's great that you were able to go and visit your family for Easter! KieraBelle (spelling?) is getting really big, although I'm sure Hunter outweighs her cause he's a chunky monkey!

Kristi Petrak said...

Great pics!! Your family looks like they had a blast. Wow, Kole is so big!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Looks like Easter was fun. Love all the pictures and documenting those times with pictures is so wonderful. We'll keep praying for James' safe return. :)

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you that James will be home so soon! I'll echo the others--it was great to visit with your parents last week. :)

Stefanie said...

Kole is getting so big!