Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Harnett Off Brodaway Stuff

Just a few more fun pictures from our shows this past week.

Here are all my kidos after the show at the High School. They were SOOO excited! :)

Here are the flowers they got me the night of the show. SO SWEET!


And here are a couple pictures of the show at OUR school! They did such a GREAT JOB! I'm so proud of them and relieved/sad that my last BIG show at SHES is over! :)




HOB '08


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, how fun! Do you do all the coreography? I think it's pretty complicated for a group of "regular" (i.e. not dance students) kids, and they do a super job! They were all together and seemed to be enjoying themselves too. I just loved this. If you move to California, this school and these kids are going to miss you sooooooooooo much!

Tiffany Rose said...

yes I do all the choreography and LOVE it! :) It's great, I think you said it once that I've always been putting on shows, just this time instead of a fire place I have a real stage, and instead of three [superb] siblings, I've 45 students! I LOVE this part of my job!!

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

You've done such a great job and I'm glad that you really enjoyed doing it! Who knew that Showstoppers would lead to this, Miss Joe would be so proud, lol.

Unknown said...

Hey, I totally misunderstood Zach. We are not coming this weekend. We're coming next weekend. I think we are coming Friday and leaving Sunday morning. Hope you have a good week.