Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A quick favor to ask of our family and friends! I've been wanting a new vacuum for a WHILE now! BUT I don't have an excuse to get one. My old one works "fine" and I can't justify spending on the $$ on a new one when I have and old one that works fine.

It just so happened that I've been able to combine my two of my loves (Bohdi and Photography) to try to win a new vacuum! However we need people to VOTE for Bohdi's picture. The voting is only open this week and weekly winners get a free bissell vacuum! So help us win!

Click here to vote for Bohdi!

This is the picture you're voting on!

THANKS FOR VOTING! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voting done! Once for me and once for Mike. Hope you win!

Deborah said...

I voted, too. I probably would have voted for Bohdi anyway, just 'cause there's nothing cuter than a chocolate lab!! Not to mention the quality of that picture--amazing.

Elizabeth said...

done....what a great picture

Anonymous said...

Good luck on winning the vac! Perhaps the next prize will be a person to run the vac!!

Anonymous said...

I like your Aunt Carol's idea. Of course I voted for my "Grandpuppy". Great picture.