I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
A new Favorite Pic
Here's a shot that I took for our school year book that I LOVE! This girl was just on her way back to her seat when I snapped this shot.
It's great! Her Mamma's gonna love this one. I'll bet your school's yearbook is going to be great with your eye and new camera. Glad you got it finished and turned in. One stress down!
5 comments:
Love it!!!
Hey Tiff. What's your address? We need to send you that WV car decal.
Oh my. This looks like something from a magazine! You continue to amaze me with your talent.
That girl is so cute! She has such pretty eyes, it's a really good picture.
It's great! Her Mamma's gonna love this one. I'll bet your school's yearbook is going to be great with your eye and new camera. Glad you got it finished and turned in. One stress down!
Post a Comment