I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Monday, February 04, 2008
My Kinda Kids.
Introducing the Harnett Off Broadway Members for the 2008 show.
I couldn't have asked for a better group!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tiff, I love it that you had a "crazy" picture done with the kids! How perfect! Kids love to do this and we don't give them the choice 99% of the time. You are such a great teacher!!! No wonder your kids love you. Good luck with the show!
3 comments:
Tiff, I love it that you had a "crazy" picture done with the kids! How perfect! Kids love to do this and we don't give them the choice 99% of the time. You are such a great teacher!!! No wonder your kids love you. Good luck with the show!
Looks like a fun group!! Let me know how it is progressing. Good luck. I know you will have a super show.
looks like you guys are gonna have a lot of fun! hope u do!
Post a Comment