Friday, February 22, 2008

Less than 67 days to go!

Just thought I'd share a few pics of James. This is where and what he does to work out. He is on some program thingy something about a TRX (as you can tell I don't know much about it!) All I know is that he's getting muscles, and that's a good thing! ha ha :)
His body is getting so big it makes his head look smaller! Not that I'm complaining at all.... I've got a good looking hubby!
Less than 67 days to go!



6 comments:

Zachary Brown said...

It's P-90X! And it's awesome. Megan just bid on it for me on e-bay. I can't wait to start. If it can make MY head look smaller, now THAT will be amazing.

Nicole B. Guthridge said...

67 days, that's so great!!! i hope they go by so quickly!

Tiffany said...

My hubby came home all muscled up too! I think that's about all the guys have to do there in their spare time-work out! But then they come home and we cook for them and they rediscover the appliance called a t.v....and before you know it-they're back to their normal selves. Not complaining though-we;ll take them HOME in any shape they come in!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at Zach Brown's comment. I don't think smaller head is the point. I think it's the cap, Tiff. I love the comment by your friend Tiffany. Any way they make it home will be cause for thanks. We are all ready for him to be home safely. BTW, I had to send two boxes this last time to James. I guess I shouldn't have been worried about not knowing what to send!

cassandra and zachary said...

67 days!!!??? Man, I hope those fly right by for you. We're so 'cited' about James' return. I know Zach can't wait to goof off with James again. Hope to see you soon, Tiff.

Zachary Brown said...

yeah, you're right..it is TRX. I looked it up. I'm a bonehead, sorry.