Bohdi and Lil' Liza Jane (at leat that was her name last time I checked)
I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
SURPRISE!
I LOVE surprises! I love being surprised, I love figuring out what the surprises are (which is not a good combination) but I REALLY love surprising other people. This weekend I had a great time surprising my dad. As most of you know (if you are in or near to my family) this past weekend was opening weekend for BOW season. So dad, U. Peter and U. Brian all went to "The Property" to hunt. Dad mentioned once or twice that he wanted tihs "surprise" so of course I HAD the "surprise" by the end of the week! :) Well...Dad didn't know that I was coming home! Friday night I finally made it home after a LONG LONG drive around 1am. Dad and the guys all spent the night at the property so he didn't know I was there. Mom and I went shopping all day Sat. and had a good time. We met Meg and Kole out and of course he was as cute as ever. I got to spoil him ROTTEN, and I'm sure his momma is still loving all the little new toys around her house. Wait, back to the surprise! ha ha. So Saturday we were all at the house and when we saw the guys drive down the drive way I ran outside to hide form dad. After everyone was in the house I went in and said, "Hi daddy" and he was so surprised to see me! He gave me a big hug and then I handed him his late "birthday surprise".... a leash... with a cute little, female chocolate lab! LOVE IT! He was so confused. He thought I was handing him Bohdi!!!! It was a great surprise and a fun weekend.


Bohdi and Lil' Liza Jane (at leat that was her name last time I checked)
BEAUTIFUL WV... already starting to change colors! :)

Bohdi and Lil' Liza Jane (at leat that was her name last time I checked)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GREAT SURPRISE! I was soooo confused...why were you giving me Bodie? Lil' Liza Jane is doing good now...she finally calmed down and went to sleep...she misses Bodie!
Thank you very much!
You ARE indeed the surpriser!
love you!
dad
That dog is so big for only 8 months! SOOO cute. I bet your Dad LOVES her!
Great talking with you tonight. I hope we can do it again soon...
O.K., so I just wrote this very long comment and the website said there was an error and I lost it, so I'll keep this one short. Liza is great, she's sweet, but she is an escape artist. Haven't been able to keep her in her pen yet. Love the weekend with you Tiff. Hope your week is going great.
So glad we could be there for the surprise. The totally confused look on your dad's face when you handed him the leash was priceless! "Why is she giving me Bodie?" I like the name too - although we came up with some good ones. Hope you're having a great week. Love you!
man we just cannot get our visits to work out so we'll be in at the same time! I was in just a week ago. Hunter was in your mom's cradle roll class!
Post a Comment