The husband tag
1. Who is your man? James
2. How long have you been together? married for just over a year and together for 2
3. How long did you date? 7 months
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? JAMES for SURE
6. Who said "I love you" first? James, but he'll disagree with this.
7. Who is taller? ummm... lets see, JAMES!
8. Who sings better? me me me! (I say in a musical voice) I'm a MUSIC teacher with 4 yrs studing voice! I SHOULD be better
9. Who is smarter? I like to joke that I have the common sense and he has the book smarts.... but he's just smarter
10. Whose temper is worse? MINE for sure! I don't think James really has a temper
11. Who does the laundry? I do most of it. But when he is home he has been known to do a load or two of his own stuff
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jamse
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Me... with OUR money
15. Who is better with the computer? He is, but he doesn't think so
16. Who mows the lawn? A nice man that we pay.
17. Who cooks dinner? I LOVE to cook
18. Who drives when you are together? James AND he opens the door!
19. Who pays when you go out? Who ever can get the credit card out first... not Chad (ha ha, check the comments)
20. Who is most stubborn? I am VERY stubborn, but I've TOTALLY met my match
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me but he was doing much better on R&R
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? we kissed each other
24. Who asked who out? He BEGGED me to come out and meet him out with him after I drove back from WV!
25. Who proposed? James
26. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure and he is very aware and careful of that
27. Who has more friends? He does b/c he has and army of friends.... literally. But I'm catching up
28. Who has more siblings? James
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants... but he makes the final decision (which we try to agree on)
I tag.... anyone who has a hubby and wants to brag! :)
11 comments:
good post i decided to do one too, i don't always give colt enough credit so here was a good chance to do it, thanks
So is "Chad" your chauffeur and accountant (see #18 & 19)??? :) Just kidding, I know why "Chad" is the answer there. Just thought I'd tease you about it.
ha ha! thanks Aunt Donna, I guess thats what I get for trying to post a blog between classes at work! ha ha
O.K., so how come I don't get the "Chad" answer? What am I missing?
i put chad as the answer to two of my questions b/c I copied and pasted it from Elizabeth's blog and forgot to change the answer b/c I was doing one or two questions at a time, between classes. I went back and changed it when A. Donna told me.
Lil' Liza Jane like yer Mom more then me :( But I'm working on it!
love ya
I don't have a hubby but I'll do this on my blog anyway - it'll be fun!
So fun! I copied and pasted from Kim's blog and nearly left "John" for a couple of my answers, too. But, really, what's wrong with having Chad pay when you and James go out? That'd be a nice, cheap date for you!
#16 cracks me up! Good post, Tiff!
Chad can pay for mine, too--what a great idea!
Looks like we all married very even-tempered men ... and sounds like we all needed that!!
Are you SURE James is taller than you? ;)
Post a Comment