I've been tagged! It's my first tag so I thought I should participate! :)
So here it goes:
Here are the rules.
(1)Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So here are my "random" facts.
1. I don't really like red roses, but I'm thrilled when I get any kind of flowers! and my husband didn't know this until this past month... he has always sent me red roses b/c thought I REALLY liked them... he doesn't even like them that much! :) funny
2. I'm not sure being a teacher should be my CAREER even though I like teaching kids. I don't like all the extra time teachers have to put in tduring the week BUT I LOVE helping kids gain self confidence by putting on a good performance or hearing a student say, "music is my FAVORITE!"
3. I want another dog, but I'm afraid I won't be able to handle it. Bohdi needs a playmate REALLY badly.
4. I drink WAY TO MUCH DIET DR. PEPPER. and eat REALLY unhealthy foods most of the time.
5. I spend ALOT of time ALONE and I don't really mind it most of the time, b/c when I am with people it's ALOT of people.... like over 600 children and loud teachers.
6. I consider myself pretty creative. I like to scrapbook, crochet, and I take pretty good pictures. I wish I could make money taking and editing pictures.... I would LOVE to own a personal photography business.
7. I still cook... even though I'm the only one here. Bohdi gets LOTS of left overs.
8. I need LOTS and LOTS of sleep in order to be productive first thing in the morning at work.
Ok, sorry they were so boring. I don't really lead a very interesting life anymore! just a normal 'ole school teacher.
Who am I tagging? Let's see... how 'bout
Zach or Cas (or both), Tiffany D, Nicole, Stefanie, Hannah C., Kristi, Lindsay (ok that's eight!)
3 comments:
Yeah, great job!
"Pretty creative"????? If YOU are just "pretty" creative, then I have no hope of entering the creative realm!!
If you don't know if teaching is your intended career, and you dream of starting a photography biz., I know a great way to use James' new bumped up income...supporting both of you while you get your photography business going! Take a couple of classes, practice a bit, buy supplies, and you're off! You would be awesome with it; your pics are beautiful.
I knew that you would tag me! haha!
I won't have eight people to tag but I'll do it anyway!
Post a Comment