First of all it has been 8 years since we've graduated from High School. Since then James has not picked up a Math book or any other txt book for that matter. However he took his ACT test and STILL got a higher score than I got when I took it right out of High School. He plans on actually studying for it a little bit and I have no doubt that he can get over a 30 on his ACT which will really help with scholarship money when he DOES go to college.
Also he just recently got promoted to Sergant Rank. In Army lingo an E-5. I know that he is so good at his job. When he is HOME he actually LIKES his job too! There have been men who have made it a point to let me know that James does a great job at work. James is always trying to better himself at his job by going to different "schools" or "classes". There were some obsticals that were standing in his way to receive this promotion, but he always stayed positive and when others would "stop" doing good because they were not being rewarded, he look for more opportunities to prove himself worthy of the promotion.
Obviously I am very proud of my husband. I have no doubt that he will always take care of me and our family. I know that we will always be "alright". He puts Gods Plan over his own which is something that I constantly struggle with. I know that he will be amazing at whatever he does in life.
Here are few pictures of his promotion... at least that is what I THINK they are of!

6 comments:
I agree. You do have so much to be proud and thankful for. James is a wonderful man.
Way to go, James. We're proud of you too. And there's nothing better than a "spouse" cheerleader. I know you will be cheering each other on during your entire marriage. Love you both!
Yes, Tiffany, he is pretty special. We're so glad he found you and that your found him, even though at first he was just a "really neat Christian friend." Did I say "just". That's really about the ultimate in someone you decide to spend a lifetime with. Way to go, James. We do love you for the way you love Tiffany and we are so thankful that you are a part of our family. We are also very thankful for all you do in Afghanistan, even when you aren't always that happy about what you must do.
Thank you, James, for being such a wonderful husband to Tiffany! I have no doubt you could fill many pages with ways you are proud of her!
James...I'm so proud of you that I stopped carrying my Gerber and began wearing your SOG in your honor! Keep up the great work over there! Be safe! You're already a hero! I'm praying for you and Tiff daily. Hang in there kids!!!
Love ya
Congratulations, James! There's some nice bonuses that go with that promotion, Tiffany, as I'm sure you are now aware. More BAH and BAS at least. What a gift to have Godly husbands!
www.namastechild.blogspot.com
Post a Comment