I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Cutest pictures!
Ok, so I must just be obsessed with blogging about my hubby because here is ANOTHER one! I got these GREAT pictures today from Mom2 (his mom) and of course, I just thought they were so sweet and I wanted to share. Not much but pictures on this bog! Enjoy. Boys will be boys! Check out the busted lip and the broken arm!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my! You two will have the cutest kids!! Those pictures are precious. They made me laugh. Love you - A.B.
Love the pictures, Tiff. I could have picked out James -- his smile is exactly the same. I love looking at the pictures of "before I knew them." I agree with your Aunt Becky -- you two will have cute, cute kiddos!
that pic of them sitting at the computer, there is one that my parents have of us sitting at my computer that looks almost identical...well except for the broken arm and busted lip
5 comments:
Oh my! You two will have the cutest kids!! Those pictures are precious. They made me laugh.
Love you - A.B.
He hasn't changed a bit! Too cute!!!
Love the pictures, Tiff. I could have picked out James -- his smile is exactly the same. I love looking at the pictures of "before I knew them." I agree with your Aunt Becky -- you two will have cute, cute kiddos!
Oops, that previous post was supposed to be Aunt Donna. Not sure how THAT happened!
that pic of them sitting at the computer, there is one that my parents have of us sitting at my computer that looks almost identical...well except for the broken arm and busted lip
Post a Comment