
Ok, so you're gonna have to get used to it. My life for the next seven months (or so) are going to be filled with "wedding stuff". If you ask any of my roomates from college, family members or anyone who knows me at all, they would tell you that I am and have been obsessed with weddings! I have mentioned before and it still true that I have seen EVERY "Wedding Story" episode on TLC, along with a few of my other favs.; "For Better or For Worse", "Perfect Proposal", "Star Weddings" etc..... James actually says that the new series "Bridezilla" are my training videos! I have received emails from High School and college friends, saying that they wouldn't miss MY wedding for the world because they know that it will be a "grand event"! Now I do have the AMAZING designer gown, sparklers for the departure, china for the reception, and a chocolate fountian and I'm REALLY enjoying the planning! However last night I had a dream about the wedding. I dreamed that the wedding was TODAY, and everything that we had done was all that got done... the girls were wearing dresses from Sears, and there were no flowers, we didn't even have a rehearsal so I was out front telling people where to go and when to walk down the aisle. Now you think this would be a nightmare for someone like me, but suprisingly it wasn't! I actually woke up with a smile on my face because I had just become Mrs. Shaw, I had just married the man of my dreams (no pun intended) and all of my family and friends were there to witness it... in my dream! Of course, once I woke up, I realized that the wedding hadn't happened yet and I had to get up to go get a shower to start the day teaching. I also realized that all the expectations of the High School, College friends, and mostly myself, are NOT the most important thing! My wedding will be my dream wedding as long as my friends and family are there and I leave being Mrs. Shaw.... I know it's cheesy.
3 comments:
Dear, I think "cheesy" is what it's all about. (And not "the hokey pokey"!) Love, Mom
I LOVE Perfect Proposal, A Wedding Story, and For Better or For Worse!! Your probably where I got my love for those shows! haha!! I know your wedding is going to be absolutly beautiful!! I love you soo much and I hope we don't have to get our dresses from Sear's :P!
~*Hannah*~
Awwwww, that is the greatest thing Ive ever heard, your the most amazing woman Ive ever met, and Im so glad that your going to be my wife in 168 days 18 hours and 14 minuits...Its going to be amazing (our wedding) and Ill be so exited when we walk down the aisle MR and MRS Shaw...I love you fiance
Post a Comment