

Yes, I know that many of you thought it would NEVER happen, but I have accomplished the almost impossible.... I graduated from Harding-SINGLE and THEN found a wonderful CHRISTIAN man to marry! Crazy, huh?!?! :) But I can SO HONESTLY say that I'm so amaizngly thankful that I waited for this perfect man becuase this New Years Day (2am) he asked me to marry him!!! We had just gotten back from the church New Years party when James asked me to come into the living room with my mom and dad. I thought we were all going to have a heart to heart and wasn't looking forward to the late night talk when all the sudden he got down on his knee (which at the same time I started crying) and told me how much he loved me and how he wanted to spend the rest of his
life me and asked me to be his wife.... of course I said yes.... well actually while he was saying all this I was saying, "Oh my goodness, no way, this isn't happening" so right when he asked I was saying "NO WAY"... but then of course said "YES!" I was so excited... my brother and his girlfriend came in just in time for me to say yes. There is no better way to start 2006!!! I'm so excited!!
Oh, and just incase you wanted to know; YES that is the ring in the top left corner! Three emrald cut diamonds all totalling a whopping FULL ct!! I LOVE IT!
7 comments:
Tiffany!! I am soo happy for you!! Your going to be a beautiful bride!!! The ring is gorgeous!! I love you soo much!!
~*Hannah*~
YAY!
My dear, I love you soooo much, you are my best friend and will soon be my wife. Until then, enjoy being my fiance, and look forward to the coming years as we grow ever closer to each other and our Lord
Tiffany, we are so excited for you and James. We can't wait to meet him. Right now we're checking on flights for your special day, to see if it's possible for us to be there. We love you!
Tiff, I'm thrilled for you. I look forward to meeting James someday! We love you.
Dearest Daughter, We love you and now James so much. I glad we were able to share the big moment with you. God is faithful, as we always knew! I love you! Mom
I just have to keep coming back to this site and looking at your beautiful ring and smiling face. I don't know which one outshines the other! I love you. Mom
Post a Comment