
James and I went to back to WV to get some wedding stuff taken care of. One of those things we had scheduled were engagement photos for the paper. Well the weather had been beautiful all week (nice and warmer) and then the morning we were supposed to go get our pictures done it started snowing!!! I was a little concerned at first but we ended up in the mountains of WV and got WONDERFUL pictures in six inches of snow! I couldn't have asked for better weather or pictures! Keith Pride (fairmontphotography.com) is my wedding photographer and he did these pictures for FREE! He is so understand, easy to work with and LOVES what he does (which makes it so much easier for us). He is giving us a great deal for wonderful quality photos!! We were very blessed in finding such a great
photographer. If you go to his website you will also see another shot of me and James (he is using our photos for advertising, which makes the price lower).Also this weekend we FINALLY got our reception booked!!! and even better... FOR THE RIGHT PRICE! We will be having horsdorvores (10 items to be exact), hopefully the best cake ever (by the family wedding cake professional!), a punch fountain, chocolate fountain and tons of cookies made by the church. The reception will be held at Westchester Village in one of the ballrooms with round tables, china and linens included.... Not to mention the DJ that will provide entertainment (yes, I said DJ... I'll be the first Curtis Cousin, I think). This wedding is going to be a GRAND event and I hope all that are invited can attend!!! It was a very productive weekend and I look forward to more planning.

Let me just mention here that my parents are amazing.... They are willing to go above and beyond for this wedding.... My dad is so patient and understanding, my mom is just as excited as I am about all of this and both of them would give me all the money in the world for this wedding if they could!!! Like I said, they are already going above and beyond and even though there were willing to go over the "budget" for a nice reception, I'm SOOOO glad that we were able to stay within it!!! :) I am so appreciative of my parent already and most of the planning is yet to take place!!!
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Tiff! What a great looking couple you are!
Tiffany!! I'm soo happy you got a receptian place booked! I konw you were stressing about that. Your engagement pictures look absolutly beautiful!! I think they look better in the snow!! I hope you get more planning done and the wedding will be absolutly beautiful!! I love you soooo much!!
~*Hannah*~
Hey Babe, Great pictures, of course. Glad we had a productive weekend. I'm excited about the reception, and the wedding. It's fun to plan. I love you daughter! Mom
Tiff, I love the pictures! How awesome with all that snow. Love it - love it -- of course, I don't have to slide down a huge hill on a tube. I'll be in the house making hot chocolate, thank you very much!
By the way, I guess I expected you to read my mind, since I forgot to call you! At this point in time, Mike and I are planning to be there for the wedding. I'm so excited. We are looking at the flight times to try and decide just how quickly we would have to leave the reception to get to Pittsburgh to get a flight back Saturday night. Our main problem is that we leave on the following Monday for a week retreat, so we need to have Sunday to get ready for that. Anyway, we're planning to be there, but it might be a good idea to talk to someone about cakes -- just in case.
Love you.
Oh Aunt Donna, I'm so excited! I really hope everything does work out for you to be able to be there. If you are able to come don't forget to bring pictures of your cakes, I LOVE looking at them!!! :)
Your photos are gorgeous!
Post a Comment