Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tagged

Elizabeth tagged me......This should be fun!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Day Care worker
2. Church camp counselor
3. Assistant at the Harding University Admissions
4.Music Teacher

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Runaway Bride
2. Patch Adams
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Kong

Four places you have lived:
1. Mannington, WV
2. Searcy, AR
3. Aberdeen, NC
4. Lillington, NC

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Oprah
2. 7th Heaven
3. Beauty and the Geek
4. Wedding Story

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Maui
2. Deep Creek, MD
3. CA (lots of places)
4. Arkansas to visit family

Four websites I visit daily:
1. weddingchannel.com
2. ebay.com
3. myspace.com
4. http://haughandshaw.weddings.com/

Four of my favorite foods:
1. DIET DR. PEPPER
2. Spinach artichoke dip
3. FRENCH FRIES
4.Chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my bed
2. In WV with my family
3. In a nicer house
4. Heaven

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. all the bloggers I know have already been tagged! :(
2.
3.
4.

No comments: