Monday, December 19, 2005

Ladies Christmas Tea


This afternoon was the Ladies Christmas Tree at church. I love my church family, especially the ladies. I feel like I really fit in at this church and I always feel so NEEDED and welcome. One thing is for sure, if you go to New Convenant Fellowship more than two times in a row they WILL put to work! I LOVE that about our congregation. The way this works is that they volunteer ladies to decorate a table, and honestly it is kind of like a friendly competition.... here is my table......

The I came home and got ready for the trip to WV. We (me and James) were going to try to make the trip to WV tonight starting at midnight, but after he had an entire day of shopping he decided it was best for him to get a good night's sleep before he tried to make the trip to WV. So we will be leaving tomorrow morning around 10 when James gets back from the barracks. So instead of packing tonight (since I can do it tomorrow), I wrapped the rest of the Christmas presents and cleaned the apt.


This is will probably be the last blog for a couple weeks. My parents computer is EXTREMELY slow so it would take forever to post anything while in WV. I'll put on a few pictures as soon as I get back of the Haugh family Christmas. Until then MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

3 comments:

abby said...

Tiff- your program looked great! I'm so proud of you for doing so well at what you love. I miss you a lot and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Love, abs

Anonymous said...

hey Tiffany!!..I love that picture of you and James!! It's soo cute! I love you so much and i can't wait to see you at Christmas!! Love you soo much!!

~*Hannah*~

Anonymous said...

Tiff, I love this picture of you and James. What a cute couple! I love you very much. Thanks for coming in for Christmas and spending time with us. We loved having you of course.