Sunday, September 23, 2012

SUPER-RIVER

 Saturday we had a baby shower at 1PM to attend for a sweet friend at church then we had a super-hereo birthday to go to for a great little 4yr old at church. That morning before the short and only nap for the day, we went to buy some gifts for the Super-Hereo Birthday Boy. River loved the mask we picked out!  


 The birthday was so cool!  The mom had little capes and t-shirts that said, "BAM!, WOW!, POW! etc".   Here is River and Tucker in their super hero capes. Tucker is my cousin, Kreg and Keleigh's baby boy.
 See the cute shirts?  They had such a great time putting rocks on each other. :)
 Then River found the puppy and was obsessed with the puppy for the rest of the afternoon!
 Speaking of puppies..... UGH,  My lovely dog, Bohdi, decided to dig up my beautiful back yard.  How do I fix this?! I'm thinking of just putting flowers in the newly "tilled" ground.









Then, I made a hat.  My friend Liz came to stay the night with us (as I mentioned in a previous post) and she left me a really soft black skien of yarn.  So I made this hat, it need elastic but I really like it!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I love the birthday idea, and I love the hat! I bought myself some yarn a while back and was going to learn to crochet. I tried a number of online tutorials, but just couldn't figure it out, so I gave up. :(