Recently, I've felt like I haven't done a good job of exposing River to as many different sensory opportunities as I should. We've gotten into a routine and he just plays with the same toys day after day (however I do switch out his toys about every week). I found some amazing ideas on Pinterest and just went crazy! I went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and spent about $35 on items just for sensory projects we can do together. I hope that this will do several thing:
1. Create more quality time for me and River.
2. Expose and encourage River to use his senses to discover new things.
3. TAKE MORE PICTURES! Being a photographer, you'd think that is ALL I do, but I really don't take enough pictures of our family.
4. BLOG; these ideas are so fun, I want to share!
My goal is to do at least two sensory project a week. However, this week, I bet we'll do one a day!
This was yesterday's project! I'll let the pictures do the "talking". If you want directions on how to die your pasta (which is a little tricky) send me an email to trosebasnett@yahoo.com and I'll give you step by step directions of how I did it. The directions on the internet didn't work as well as I hoped so I had to tweak it.
(If you click on the pictures they will get bigger)
We've already completed today's sensory project and I'll do my best to post about it tomorrow.
Tiff




6 comments:
LOVE!
Love this idea! Your so creative!
Looks fun. Definately creative. Gotta love Pinterest for all these great ideas.
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
Post a Comment