Ok, so after spending time to go to the Dollar Tree and plan these sensory activities, his favorite has been the one I didn't plan and just thew together!
I had the rock in a baggie in the bottom of a drawer for decorations. I put in a scoop and a mini- bulldozer and was a HUGE hit. He played with it all day and threw a fit when it was "clean up time".
This was yesterday and today we had a birthday party to go to. Not sure if we'll get a sensory activity in today, but I'll try to post some Bday pictures.



2 comments:
How do I put three photos side by side like that? any recommendations on how to learn to use Photoshop?
Stef, I use youtube videos sometimes. BUT the best way is just through experience. Play with the "tools", and trial and error is the best way... at least it was for me. But I'd be happy to help you if you need help! We could do a screen shot Skype! :)
Post a Comment