I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Introducing River Michael Basnett
He's here! After 14 hrs of labor, he's here!
He is so perfect in every way!! Born on 3/30/2011 at 1:46 pm 7lbs 11oz and 21 1/2 inches
Wow! Wow! Wow! What an amazing miracle and blessing babies are.
I'm a mommy! And Todd is already an amazing daddy!!!!
8 comments:
Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you both. He is such a beautiful, chubby-cheeked thing!
Oh, how grateful that this little one is here. He looks so healthy. And I believe I can already see the resemblance to Todd.
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
Woohoo!! And I will NEVER forget his birthday!!
He is just beautiful, Tiffany.
He's just perfect!
You both are going to be amazing parents. I'm ready to buy my plane ticket whenever you guys are ready to have me, just let me know when!!!
He is beautiful!
Ahhh, he is so beautiful!! :) You have to let me know when you are in WV next so I can swing by and see y'all! :) Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment