Monday, March 07, 2011

For those of you not on Facebook "the name" was officially announced on Facebook today! His name will be

River Michael Basnett

We feel like it's perfect for us as we both have always enjoyed time on the river. We both spent lots of special family time on a river when we were growing up. Michael is Todd's middle name and his dads name.



This is one of the photos from the maternity photo shoot we did with Keleigh. She did an awesome job, and if you'd like to see more click this link
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=54341&id=124893514189380

If you cant get it let me know in the comments and I'll figure another way to show them to you bc they are amazing!!!

This is my favorite so far....







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:It's official

3 comments:

mom said...

That is such a great picture. That is quite a "baby bump", as the stars and starlets call it.

Deborah said...

That profile picture is soooo cool!!! I have never seen anything like that.

Oh, and the "necktie onesie" is absolutely ADORABLE!

I love that you chose a name for your baby that is so significant to you and to your family. I wish more people did that!

Anonymous said...

River Michael. What a neat name. I'm guessing that he will be called River. I'm thinking about you in these last days of pregnancy and all that goes with having a baby. Enjoy!