The Nursery and 32 weeks
I know you've seen all of these, but today I decided to get some "good" pics with the good camera (even though it doesn't work 1/2 the time).
I started working on these silly things at noon this morning and my Mac is just not cooperating. It's time to start saving for a new MAC (that should only take a couple years or so) LOL. So this is what I did on my snow day!
Enjoy!





8 comments:
You look great, Tiff!!! And, can I just say how in love I am with that tree on the wall?!?! The nursery is simply beautiful!
ALL super cute! You are so crafty, the room looks amazing! and you look amazing! Miss you tons! xoxo
I cannot believe you are 32 weeks already! I'm sure this pregnancy has not gone as fast for you, though.
Looking forward to meeting my new little cousin!
Love everything! You do look amazing, dear. Can't wait to see everything and hold that sweet baby boy.
Sorry, annonymous is me, Mom.
BEAUTIFUL nursery! And you look fantastic! Hang in there - he's almost here!
Very cute nursery and very cute YOU! And those little cowboy boots are about the cutest things I've seen! Adorable!
Looks like you are counting the days until you can hold this precious one in your arms. You will be a wonderful mother, Tiffany.
Post a Comment