Well Ive had a few doctors appointments in the past two days. I woke up on Monday morning with this rash.

I cried for a long while because I'm just tired of "symptoms". I've always looked forward to being pregnant wanted to have a complication free pregnancy. The rash has gotten worse. It is hot, very itchy and painful. Very uncomfortable and unattractive. My OB doesn't know what it is and just said to put cream on it. The specialist says it's PUPPS . It looks a lot like it, but it didn't start on my belly and I nave no stretch marks.... Who knows. It's yucky and it hurts.
On a more fun note, we went to melting pot for Valentines Day! This was my fun V day dress.

Todd got me this necklace. I really need to get a better picture of it. It's gorgeous!! And anchors have a special meaning to Todd and therefore to me.

Bohdi liked his vday toy too. He's been babying it since we gave it to him.

Then on vday evening (we went to dinner on sat) Todd painted my belly! It was pretty neat. He did a great job and we both had lots of fun.


At today's appointment we saw the baby, found that he is 5lbs9oz, has hair, is in the 74th percentile and is head down and will probably stay that way. The chord was right next to his mouth and every time that chord touched his mouth he would suck, so cute!!! His eyes were opening and closing and he was practicing his breathing. The doctors want to induce but i'm second guessing it. I think i have them ok with waiting as late as until two days after due date... Even though he would prefer 39 weeks. I can't wait for this little guy to get here but I also love having him inside me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
I love this post! Makes me happy to see you so happy (except BOO for the rash!)
I love the necklace!! So pretty! Glad you had a nice day! :)
Great post! Love that cute belly. The owl is adorable too. Love the necklace too. Glad you are enjoying this pregnancy even though you are having so many symptoms. Can't wait to come out to COS.
Post a Comment