So how bout some Christmas pictures?!? Most of you have seen them on fbook but I need it archived in my blog as well so here it goes!
Here are some of my favorite Christmas 2010 memories in pictures (the best way) :)

Todd's great grandma. She's 98 years old!

The Brown family!

I love this picture because it is just so "homey" to me.

"TURKEY" (it's a family joke)

The newest Haugh siblings :)

I just love this pic of KeirraBelle and her daddy!

The day after Christmas (our Christmas morning)

I think this will be a new tradition, "the throwing of the Christmas pants" :)

The Christmas river dance isa tradition we started years ago, and the pants are the new tradition!

This is what the boys were doing while we were river dancing

This pic needs cropped but I haven't figured out how or if i can do that on this thing. These PJs were a huge deal to mom. She was determined to make it happen and she did, and it was AWESOME!



Cute couple! And really good food!!

They wanted to lay on their mamaw pillows under the tree and look at the lights

Koley got a new drum set from nana and grandadi

Rockin out with grandadi

Then we went shopping and kole got stuck in the cart! It was not made for seven yr olds, especially seven yr olds in a ten yr olds body!! :)

Then on december 30th mom hosted a baby shower for me and baby!

Here we are making the owl cake-pops! So cute!

Aren't they just so adorable?!? I cant wait to make these again!

This was the woodland themed cake for the shower. It was made by a lady that works there

Me and Todds mom

The finished diaper cake that we made.
Grandmomi
Love this one of us girls (Kait wasn't there yet) :(
Wonderful ladies from mannington COC
The yummy tea
Well that's all I've got for now! It was such a wonderful Christmas and I had to say fast goodbyes or I would've been sobbing for hrs! :)
The Lord has truly blessed us with each other! I can honestly say that the Haugh family is one of the strongest families you will ever meet and it's all because our hearts are pointed in the same direction: toward God. We all look to the Lord to help strengthen us in our weak moments and we show satan the door out no matter how many times or how hard he attacks! (which is pretty hard sometimes). We are not ashamed, nor do we try to hide our difficult moments. We are thankful for them because we would not be the family we are today without the Lord bringing us through them !!!
God is so good!
7 comments:
You ARE such a strong family!!
Thank you for sharing these precious moments with those of us that wish we could be right in the middle of all those plaid pajamas!!
Amen to Deborah's comment! Loved the pictures and wish I could have seen you all. For some reason your last 5 pictures didn't come through though. Wanted to see a current picture of Grandmommie! :) By the way, be on the look-out for a "baby" package from us. I'll send you an email when I actually get it in the mail. ;) Just letting you know it is "owl-y." :)
I LOVE the Haugh family! How fun all of you are. The shower photos are so great. Glad you had such a great time at home. Love you!
Sweet blog. Yes, we are made strong in Christ. I love that. It makes getting through the tough times possible. It makes everything more beautiful. Thanks for the post and reminding me of our great times together.
I miss christmas! It was so fun....Can't wait till we can all be home at the same time again.....
Hopefully before next christmas!
Loved the pictures. Family is such a wonderful gift, and we have been blessed. I miss our Haugh family times! God has always been at the center. I can remember your granddad laying in the hospital bed reciting scripture to his neurosurgeon. "In my Father's house are many mansions....". God is good :) Love you Tiff!
Glad you got the pics to work!
Post a Comment