Saturday, February 05, 2011

PBR--UPDATED (with video)

Growing up I remember a few things about Sunday nights after church. They include grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup and America's Funniest Home Videos and PBR! For some reason my family was really in to watching Professional Bull Riding.

A few weeks ago we heard that PBR was coming to Pueblo,CO so we got tickets! Unfortunately, we did not get any good pictures of us while we were there and I was REALLY bummed about it. But here are the
pictures we did get.

The bulls were so close.





There were actually people sitting in the middle of those round things.





This was the only picture we got of one of us.... red eyes, and no belly which mean.... fat! :)



And here  is one of the rides.










It was a lot of fun to cheer and yell for those guys that actually stayed on for the full 8 seconds!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Mom said...

Can't see the last two pics. Fun Sunday nights. We still love a good grilled cheese and tomato soup. I think PBR is the ONLY reason I would want to go to Las Vegas. I can think of many other reasons I would want to go to COS!

Stefanie said...

I bet that would be super fun! And at first I thought you were talking about PBR, the beer. Ha! Should've known, not Tiff! :)

Kim Hodges said...

I love PBR, too! Glad you guys got to go!

Carol J said...

Grilled cheese and tomato soup were a part of the Curtis heritage too! That was all I knew how to make when I left Harding and went to Texas!

Rodeos are all about the right jeans and boots.