I've traveled the world, performed for hundreds of audiences, lived (and driven) from one coast to the other, stomped in mud in Uganda, been parasailing in the Bahamas, seen the beauty of New Zealand and I'm finally living my ultimate dream and biggest adventure: being a wife and mommy!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
uggg.
Does this still count as "fitting" into my pants? I feel fat.
Absolutely! The rubber band is now your best friend.... until it breaks off and shoots someone in the eye... at which point you will need to explore the possibility of maternity clothes. :)
Oh yes it counts!!! That's how I wore all of my work pants for quite a while before the rubber bands just would not hold. One thing I did was get so really low riding pants and that way you can wear them under your bump. I didn't even have a pair of maternity jeans...just really low riding ones from AE.
Hey, you know you love it!!! This is supposed to happen! I'd say more, but then it would sound like I'm lecturing. ;) Enjoy this pregnancy. It really is a wonderful time in your life. Love you and can't wait to meet this little one.
7 comments:
The back end still fits, so I vote yes. :)
Absolutely! The rubber band is now your best friend.... until it breaks off and shoots someone in the eye... at which point you will need to explore the possibility of maternity clothes. :)
Ha, ha. I have some funny cousins!
Oh yes it counts!!! That's how I wore all of my work pants for quite a while before the rubber bands just would not hold. One thing I did was get so really low riding pants and that way you can wear them under your bump. I didn't even have a pair of maternity jeans...just really low riding ones from AE.
You're not fat, you're pregnant! It happens. :)
Hey, you know you love it!!! This is supposed to happen! I'd say more, but then it would sound like I'm lecturing. ;) Enjoy this pregnancy. It really is a wonderful time in your life. Love you and can't wait to meet this little one.
You went with Gma's advice! Love ya!
Post a Comment