First of all this is how we announced to the facebook world that we are expecting! I think we are up to over 30 comments. Love it!
And here are the pic you've been waiting for! ;)
I loved seeing the baby moving and bouncing all around! I can't believe that I don't feel all of that movement yet. The baby was very active and kept putting his/her hand in his/her face and moving his/her mouth open and shut. (oh, and I don't like to say "it's" so I say "his/her") :) The Dr said everything looks "normal" and the tech said it was an active little baby. I also found out that I need to get the flu shot asap, and I that I can fly up to 34 weeks!
I was just amazed with the entire experience. I just can't believe that is MY BABY, that I'm gonna be a Momma... I'm in tears again. I love this little life more than I ever thought possible and I can't wait to hold him/her in my arms.
We don't get to see our baby again until 20-22 weeks. which is kinda sad b/c I thought I'd see him/her again at 16 weeks and we'd be able to find out the gender. BUT, looks like we'll have to wait until at least week 20 to find out. Unless..... we decide to pay extra for a 3d/4d ultra sound at 16 weeks. I want to go buy things for our little one, but I guess I'll enjoy buying books until 20 weeks!
Oh, and another piece of good news.... Kole confirmed that it does look like a human now. He very matter-of-fact-ly told his mom and nana a couple weeks ago that the baby doesn't look like baby, it looks like a dinosaur at this stage. I guess he saw some pictures of the progression of a baby in book somewhere.... he's always been into that medical stuff! So it's even "Kole official" it's a baby! (Todd was a little disappointed... he was hoping for a dinosaur. j/k) :)
6 comments:
Amazing at how developed the child is so early on! And also amazing at how much longer the child has to grow inside of you! Loved the pics. Of course, they're beautiful. :)
On a side note, Johnathan did say that he thought some of our pics at Kate's sonogram (at 16 wks) looked like a dinosaur. He was disappointed that it was "just a girl," too!
I surely do hear excitement and love in your baby blogs. thank you for sharing with us.
Look at the baby's head! Ahhh, so cute! I just can't believe it. This is all so very exciting!! And I LOVE the way you announced it to FB!
I love your facebook announcement photo! And, these sonograms just get more and more updated each and every year. Either that, or I've seen so many of them that they are actually easier to read!
We already love that little him/her!
Yea! Love these pictures. Amazing pictures of this precioius little life that we love so much already! I love "hearing" the excitment in your posts. You have been wanting this for quite a while not. God knew the best time. Thank You, Lord!
For quite a while now, not "not".
Post a Comment