Yesterday was Christmas and it was sad Christmas for our family. We lost our Papaw. He battled along time with cancer and was such a strong, wise man. We will all miss him terribly, but know that he is with Jesus now. I thought I would share the last couple pictures I have of him... however this is NOT how I will always remember him. I'll remember him as the strong papaw that grandkids would climb on, who would call in the cows for us to sit on, the man who gave the best "under doggies" on the tire swing he hung for us, he would tell us all bout the birds and the eggs that they laid, he knew the names of just about every tree and plant there is and he grew one of the best gardens I had ever seen or eaten from. He was an example to us all and we will miss him.

I'll leave you with a slide show of our Christmas morning. and yes even though there were only two of us, we did it in ORDER! :) (what?!?! it's tradition!)




2 comments:
i'm so sorry to hear about papaw. he was always so sweet and i know you'll miss him. love!
You guys got some great presents!
Sorry to hear about Papaw. Hope you get back to CA safe.
Post a Comment