Monday, December 15, 2008

I..... got tagged

Stefanie tagged me so here it goes. This is a bit more "personal" and emotion filled than i would usually like to post, but I'm in a funk tonight! :) ha ha

*i am  
tired and sore
*i want to go to bed
*i have  to get up and go to work tomorrow.
*i miss being a child at christmas time
*i fear that it will never be the "right" time to have kids
*i hear nothing
*i search for wisdom and answers
*i wonder how much I will have to work out before I'll actually SEE any results
*i regret just a few things.
*i love James and family
*i forgive as I would like to be forgiven
*i ache right now
*i always sleep with my teddy bear
*i try and try to lose weight, but it's just not working
*i seem to be in a funk tonight.
*i know that God's plan is better than mine, however it's hard to see how sometimes.
*i feel 
discouraged.... and fat.
*i dance silly with James sometimes
*i dream of 3.5 kids and a white picket fence around my two story house
*i give lots of time and energy to the Christmas musical
*i listen to Christmas music on the radio all the time
*i sing on the praise team
*i laugh at THIS
*i can't lose weight!! 
*i cry everytime I watch a baptism
*i sleep alot and love it
*i am tired of running EVERY DAY
*i see my computer (sorry nothing else came to mind for that one)
*i need to get up and put away clothes
*i should just stop trying to lose weight and be happy with how I am now... yea right!

I tag my cousins! There are lots of you!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading this, Tiffany. Thanks for sharing. Love you and miss seeing you.

Stefanie said...

Tiff - you sure did talk about losing weight a lot. I thought you said you lost weight! And that was reason enough to stick with it! Don't get frustrated. You've started a habit, a good habit. Regardless of the results, it's good for you.
And I like how you want 3.5 kids. Does Bohdi count towards the .5?
:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, last time I talked to you, you had lost 7 pounds! That's great! And you are healthier than you have probably ever been with the exericsing you are doing! Hang in there girl! I do understand about the frustrationof weight loss though. It is tough. I know all it takes is gaining 1 pound back to put a person in a funk. Everything you're doing has got to be good for you though. I think you're great for sticking with it.

Anonymous said...

You looked GREAT over T-giving! Maybe u should try my diet...eat lots of pasta, steaks, fries, and Rotel...pig out before u go to bed ...ride a 4-wheeler for exercise...don't increase your pant's waist size, just let 'em hang below yer belly.
Works great for me...oh yeah...never get on a scale or look at yerself in a mirror.
dad