The Really Dry Lake
First we practice with the stick
Off we go
James' impression of Bohdi running in the lake
Looking good so far
Now we get to use the expensive toy!
My turn!
Yucky, it's muddy
It went far
Dirty feet!
Time for a couple pictures. Good looking boys

Me and my buddy!

Fun times at the lake! :) You ALL should come to CA and visit and come with us next time! maybe we can even go camping (if that's your thing)!!
4 comments:
Oooooh! I like these pictures. Pretty good looking family. The lake is beautiful even though it is low. James looks so different with his hair longer! YOU look like a much younger ME in the picture of you and Bohdi.
James is in shorts!! And it's snowing here!
Very nice photos. I bet Bohdi loves it there!
Looks like you had a fun outing. And I didn't recognize James from your Thanksgiving pictures since he has longer hair!
James sure is growing all his hair out!
Post a Comment